Mar 17, 2013

Mathematics and Language 7



@ Marty, very great and astonishing works on a widely interdisciplinary modeler of human cognitive behavior. Looking at Figure 3. In your model, I then try myself to behave as if I was a data and flowed in the Flowchart; while on the other hand, as a very new and stranger to your work, I strived to examine every single step of my position, using my prior knowledge and experiences of communication. First I felt rather inconvenience due to the model was something very new with also the new criteria; so I strive to fit myself in order to maintain flowing in the model. Next, I felt I lost something i.e. my intuitions and my habitual logic as well as my framework of consciousness and understanding. I found I felt inconvenience with your input and output system, due to my prior experiences have no single pattern of getting input to my communication as the data. My pattern is not a pattern; so in my communication I have a huge un-pattern zed input of data. I prefer to use intention rather than notice; and before knowledge I found my concept. In this stage I also lost my habit of abstracting and idealizing the ideas. I prefer to use perception than recognition. In the next step i.e. the box of decision, again I lost my intuition and I feel strange with the term of decision. I prefer to use judgment than decision; because the first is deeper than the second, while the second tend to be more mechanical. In your decision step I still looking for my something contingent and logical and intuition as well. So too many things for me to suit to your models because I also found that one part and other parts to some extent not in the rule of if-then pattern as you did. I found something holographic and not in a certain pattern; however, it depends of the context, culture and a greater dimensional of communication. In line with my experiences, I also found that there are a lot of unpredictable notions or actions of the younger learner in doing communication. In sum, I found your model be more mechanical and formal rather than psychological, anthropological and philosophical. I found in my life that our communication sometimes enter to normative and even spiritual dimension of communication. Further, I saw a little bit dangerous following your scheme i.e. simplification of communication or life; it leads to elimination of some aspects of human life. As you know I always confront to the case. I am an adult who try to be aware of every single step of communication as it is in your model; I then can not imagine if there are the younger learner who just follow the adults without any considerations. So apologize for my perceiving the model sometimes can be a trap of communication. This is my very early trying to understand of your model; however, I do very appreciate of your great works.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.